There is NO FEE to submit OR appear in our anthology!
|"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." ~ Maya Angelou|
- a Chica Peep group should consist of more than two women since this is not an anthology about best friends
- Yes, sisters and daughters can be Chica Peeps and we still haven't gotten a story addressing this...
- Timeline for submission: ongoing
- Please limit submissions to 2,000 words or fewer and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (either as an attachment or in the body of the email)
- Or, snail-mailed (stories may be typed or even written in long-hand) to:
Velya Jancz-Urban,785 Main Street North, Woodbury, CT 06798
- Please include your name and contact information.
- Photos of your Chica Peeps are welcome, but not required.
- We simply want your story - don't get all hung up on grammar or style, that's what editing is for.
- All submissions will be personally acknowledged, and those not chosen for publication will be returned.